Using new Blackberry Server should be pain free, the new website based console for managing devices looks good. Problems appear once you try to do some simple tasks such as deleting and re-adding a user. it deletes user fine but when you try to re-add a user you get:
This user does not exist in AD blah blah
So this left me to searching google for various fixes. long story short, here is fix:
- Under BlackBerry Solution Management, expand User.
- Click Manage Users.
- In the Search for users menu, click Advanced search.
- In the Email criteria section of the Advanced Search, find the Queued removal of Blackberry services drop-down list and click True.
- Click Search.
- Click the Display name (user)
- Click Immediate removal of Blackberry services