Custom SQL filter to get NAS-Port-ID
SELECT tips_dashboard_summary.id as session_id, source as req_source ,user_name,service_name,alerts_present,nas_ip,nas_port,conn_status,login_status,error_code,host_mac as mac_address,tips_dashboard_summary.timestamp,tips_dashboard_summary.write_timestamp,attr_value,attr_name FROM tips_dashboard_summary INNER JOIN tips_session_log_details ON tips_dashboard_summary.id = session_id where attr_name = ‘Radius:IETF:NAS-Port-Id’ AND ((tips_dashboard_summary.timestamp >= –START-TIME–) AND (tips_dashboard_summary.timestamp <= –END-TIME–));
When setting up Aruba Mesh with instants do not forget to turn off extended SSID.
- Create cluster with IAP let them sync with image and configuration (update them to lateist code)
- Disable the extended SSID ( in the latest version 4.x, it is enabled) in options
- you will find both the IAPs as mesh portals.
- Remove the IAP from the Switch which you want to make mesh point and provide external power.
- After booting, there will be a mesh link between two IAPs.
If a cluster of APs has another ap added with only eth 1 plugged in it crashes whole cluster, fix make sure all AP have only Eth0 plugged in.